- Professional development opportunities through an annual conference, seminars, workshops, and other programs (approved as a continuing education credits provider by the National Board for Certified Counselors and the Human Resource Certification Institute)
- Grant opportunities for members who pursue collaborative projects that support PennACE’s mission and purpose
- An online membership directory and membership listserv which provides access to knowledgeable professionals for training, research, and partnerships
- Opportunities for employers to sponsor initiatives to "brand" your company on campuses via event sponsorships, sporting events, campus lectures series, etc
- Employer access to thousands of students and alumni of member schools for recruitment
- Scholarship opportunities for students of member schools in a co-op/internship
Join the PennACE group on LinkedIn.com
Stay connected to colleagues, post and view discussions, and receive information on upcoming events and announcements by joining the PennACE group on LinkedIn.com. To join, you must first have a LinkedIn account. Once your account is established, search for us in the "Group" section and request to join.